Move Money to other Members CU Members
In January, Members CU launched a free Member-to-Member service for MCU members only, available through MEMCU Online and MEMCU mobile. Member-to-Member allows you to instantly transfer funds to another MCU account from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone. Members with any deposit account who are enrolled in MEMCU Online or MEMCU Mobile can start sending money to other MCU members for free.
Start Moving Money:
- Sign in to MEMCU Online or MEMCU Mobile and click on Move Money (Member-to-Member).
- You can choose to make a single transfer to another member or link another member's account (for deposit purposes only) to your online login.
Information You Will Need:
- The Recipient's Members CU account number.
- Account Suffix (one to three digit number to identify account type). Ask the recipient to provide this info. They can find this number on their monthly statement, on their online banking "account tile" or by calling member services at 1-800-951-8000, press option 5.)
- First three letters of the account holders last name.
- Account Type.
When to Link an Account:
Link the account when you plan to make future and recurring transfers to the other member. Once you link the account you will see that account number in the "To Account" drop-down menu in the fund's transfer section the next time you log in.
Making your money move within our credit union network is faster and easier than ever before, thanks to Member to Member!